In Episode 6, Scott and Ben move beyond SKUs to talk about how you can actually manage your licenses in Office 365.
In Episode 5, Scott and Ben have a fireside chat about Office 365 SKUs and licensing.
In this episode, Ben and Scott cover the latest Office 365 News from April 2017.
“Today we’re excited to introduce a new, intelligent task management app that makes it easy to plan and manage your day. Say hello to Microsoft To-Do—now available in Preview.”
“Intelligent Import is a new Office 365 Data Governance feature. You’ll begin seeing this new feature starting today. This message is associated with Office 365 Roadmap ID 60547. You can now gain visual insights into PSTs you are importing and filter the data during import”
“Beginning May 2017, existing groups in your network will be connected to Office 365 and provisioned with Office 365 Group resources. This message is associated with Office 365 Roadmap ID 69219.”
“We’re updating Company Shareable Links (the type of sharing links that are only accessible to users in your company) so that non-Office files such as pictures, videos and PDFs are going to be displayed…”
“To help you protect your sensitive data, we are expanding support for custom sensitive information types beyond Exchange to also include SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Office Clients, and supported mobile apps. This message is associated with Office 365 Roadmap ID 51300.”
“Today, we are releasing the Edit Post feature to all Yammer users. This feature is available for Yammer users on the web first, followed by iOS and Android once it becomes available in the app stores. This message is associated with Office 365 Roadmap ID 51511.”
“We’re pleased to announce groups are now rolling out for Outlook for Mac, iOS, and Android. This adds to our previous releases for Outlook for Windows and the web, letting you get work done in groups no matter what platform you use.”
“We’ve improved the sharing UI on the OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online websites and sync clients to provide easier collaboration, better usability and improved security.”
In this episode, Scott and Ben take a dive into Intune and Mobile Application Management.
- Intune MAM Without Enrollment
- Protect app data using app protection policies with Microsoft Intune
- Get ready to configure app protection policies in the Azure portal
- Create and deploy app protection policies with Microsoft Intune
- Android app protection policy settings in Microsoft Intune
- iOS mobile app protection policy settings
- Azure AD Dynamic Group Membership – Using attributes to create advanced rules
- Validating your mobile application management setup
- Monitor app protection policies with Microsoft Intune
- Protect access to SharePoint Online with Microsoft Intune
- Conditional Access “limited access” policies for SharePoint are in public preview!