In Episode 23, Ben and Scott cover Microsoft Planner, Microsoft’s work management solution for Office 365.
This week it’s time to look at another pillar in the Office 365 stack. This week is an Introduction to Exchange Online! Exchange online could easily take several episodes if you go into any great depth, so we’ll start off with just a high level overview. Expect some future episodes to dive into more detail and as always, let us know if there is anything you want to hear more about or a specific area you want us to dive deeper into.
- Exchange Online Plans and Service Description
- Deployment for Exchange Online
- Limits and Boundaries
- Exchange Online Archive
- Resources: Room and Equipment Lists
- Exchange Online Add-Ons
- User Deactivation and Mailbox Deletion
We’ll be broadcasting our Podcast live from Microsoft Ignite later this month!
We are currently scheduled for Thursday, September 28th from 1 PM – 2 PM EDT. The broadcast will stream live on YouTube and we’re hoping to stream live on Facebook as well.
Watch the Live Stream on YouTube!
Take part in the podcast in person or virtually
This is also your chance to take part in our Podcast as well! You can do this in a couple ways:
- If you are going to be at Ignite, come watch us live! There is seating for up to 100 people and you can find our “session” here – https://myignite.microsoft.com/sessions/56605. You can even add it to your session builder to make sure you don’t miss it! Come up afterwards as well and say “Hi!” and get your own podcast sticker!
- We have an hour for this podcast, making it a little longer than usual. As such, we would love to get some feedback from our listeners. Questions you want us to address or a topic you want to talk about on the show are all welcome. We’ll cover news from the conference, but would love to work in some audience participation as well.
Come find Scott or Ben for and get your own sticker!
Besides being in the Podcast Center, Scott and Ben will be hanging around the conference with stickers and a couple of mics! Want a sticker or two? Want a chance to be interviewed and be on the show? Come hunt us down during the week and we’ll hook you up. I know, it’s a big conference and a lot of people, so feel free to reach out on twitter to make sure we don’t miss each other.
If anything changes or we get any more details about anything, we’ll make sure to send them out to you as well.
Thanks for listening and hope to see you at Ignite!
Scott and Ben
We’re back with your Microsoft Cloud news for August 2017. This month we’ve got some exciting updates on Microsoft Ignite, where Microsoft stands in the collaboration space, and a bunch of platform updates!
- Microsoft Cloud IT Pro Podcast Live from Ignite!
- Microsoft OneDrive recognized as a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Collaboration Platforms
- New numbers show how Microsoft’s biggest businesses are really doing in the cloud era
- New admin controls for apps in Teams
- Now available: Outlook add-in to schedule meetings in Microsoft Team
- Improving SharePoint Links and Announcements lists
- New site theming options for SharePoint sites in Office 365
- Allow/Block guest access to Office 365 groups
- The new Azure AD Signin Experience is now in Public Preview
- New feature: Microsoft Forms Public Preview
- OneDrive 9.1 for iOS now available
- Shared status indicator in OneDrive
- Allow or restrict the ability to embed content on SharePoint pages
- Configure Office 365 groups expiration (preview)