Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:05 — 18.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In Episode 101, Scott sits down at Microsoft Ignite with Jason Himmelstein from the BIFOCAL podcast. They talk about some of the hidden gems in the SharePoint keynote and some of the exciting end-user enhancements coming to Office 365, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365Mon.com – How do you know what’s going on with the health of your Office 365 tenant? With Office365Mon!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- New innovations in SharePoint & Microsoft 365 deliver power and simplicity for content collaboration
- What’s new in security, compliance, & administration for SharePoint & OneDrive from Microsoft Ignite
- Reinventing SharePoint business process at Ignite 2018
- Elevate organizational knowledge with Microsoft Content Services at Ignite 2018
- SharePoint powers teamwork in Office 365 – Ignite 2018 announcements
- Build your modern intranet with SharePoint in Office 365 – Ignite 2018 announcements
About Jason Himmelstein
Jason Himmelstein is a Microsoft MVP & the Director of Technical Strategy & Strategic Alliances for Rackspace. With more than 20 years of experience working with Microsoft and related technologies and a strong passion for technology, Jason has spent the past 11 years dedicated to SharePoint & Office 365. Jason has successfully architected solutions for customers of all sizes and maintains an active speaking schedule, addressing conferences around the world. He also is an organizers/advisor of multiple Users Groups and SharePoint Saturdays, co-host of the BIFocal.show podcast, and has served as the SharePoint/Office 365 Track Chair for several national conferences. You can find him on Twitter at @jasehimm.
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|“How do I know what’s going on with the health of my Office 365 tenant?” When there’s a problem with your tenant you need to know what’s going on before your users. Office365Mon helps you understand not only when your tenant goes down, but how well it’s performing. When you do have a problem, where do you start looking? Is it your network? Is it your tenant? Is it some feature inside of Office 365? Our network analysis features can help pinpoint performance issues and help you figure out where those bottlenecks are. Sign up for a FREE 90-day trial today at Office365Mon.com. Stay in the Know, and Stay in Control with Office365Mon.com.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|