In Episode 104, Scott sits down with Mark Kashman to talk about SharePoint team sites, Microsoft Teams, and how you can approach the lifecycle of collaborative content between classic, Modern, Office 365 Groups, and Microsoft Teams.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- SharePoint powers teamwork in Office 365 – Ignite 2018 announcements
- Team site governance innovations
- Create a Team connected to your group-connected SharePoint team site
- Document library folders in sites visibly connected to Teams channel
- SharePoint web parts as tabs in Teams
- Teams connectors as SharePoint web parts for pages and news
About Mark Kashman
Mark is a Senior Product Manager on the SharePoint team focused primarily on SharePoint Online, the mobile and intelligent intranet, and Delve & the Microsoft Graph. He has worked at MSFT since 2000. He started working with SharePoint building a digital asset management (DAM) solution built on top of SharePoint 2007 (IMM, the Interactive Media Manager) before moving to the SharePoint team. He lives in the Sammamish, WA area and enjoys kayaking, biking, hiking, ballet/soccer/science club/swimming (all the Dad duties), and quiet-bird-chirping moments for reading and writing books – when not playing that darned addictive Bejeweled.
- Episode 1: Microsoft Teams
- Episode 29: Ignite Live Show: Deep Dive on Microsoft Teams
- Episode 31 – Ignite Special: Microsoft Teams Interview with Wictor Wilén
- Episode 53: The Latest in Microsoft Teams
- Episode 62 – Catching Up On Azure, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
- Episode 63: Ding, Dong, Skype for Business ACP Is Dead
- Episode 82: Microsoft Teams with Karuana Gatimu
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|