In Episode 105, Ben and Scott get into the news around the latest release of Azure PowerShell and the transition from AzureRm to Az and the impacts it has on existing PowerShell-based automation for Azure. They also get into how you can protect your IaaS SQL Servers that are hosted in Azure using Azure Backup and a Recovery Services vault.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Azure PowerShell ‘Az’ Module version 1.0
- How to migrate from AzureRM to Az in Azure PowerShell
- Support Tip: Azure AD updating IP Addresses in Mid-January
- Office 365 IP Address and URL Web service
- Azure Backup can automatically protect SQL databases in Azure VM through auto-protect
- Back up SQL Server databases to Azure
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|