Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:37 — 26.1MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In Episode 110, Ben and Scott start having a discussion about new Azure Fundamentals exam from Microsoft and how it focuses on core concepts of the cloud. In this episode, they get started at the beginning with cloud concepts, such as the differences between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- ecobee4 Smart Thermostat with Built-In Alexa, Room Sensor Included (Affiliate link)
- Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Principles of cloud computing
- Align requirements with cloud types and service models in Azure
- Design for availability and recoverability in Azure
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (Edx)
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|Opsgility is your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption. As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, their Microsoft MVP and Multi-Certified Cloud Architect Solutions team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and several Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. Opsgility is the official learning partner for Microsoft, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Databricks, Ansible, Red Hat and many more technologies across the Cloud ecosystem. Learn more about their Advisory Services and how they can help you reach and exceed your 2019 transformation goals at https://www.opsgility.com/Home/AdvisoryServices|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|