Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:04 — 23.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In Episode 113, Ben and Scott dive into the latest megatastic news for Office 365 and SharePoint Online, including access to mega menus in Hub sites and new options for footers in Communication sites, new options for security baselines in InTune, and how to use the Graph Security API with Azure Logic Apps, Flow, and PowerApps.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- 1/29 – RCA – Network Infrastructure Event
- Organize your SharePoint sites with megamenu navigation and new “change the look” options
- Customize the navigation on your SharePoint site
- Microsoft Intune introduces MDM Security Baselines to secure the modern workplace
- Introducing new code-free options to connect with Microsoft Graph Security!
- Improve threat protection by integrating security operations with Microsoft Graph Security & Azure Logic Apps
- Use the Microsoft Graph Security API
- Microsoft Business Applications Summit
- North American Collaboration Summit – Save $50 with code MICROSOFT
- SharePoint Conference 2019
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|