Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:54 — 24.7MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In Episode 135, Ben and Scott have a chat with Anna Chu, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft for the Microsoft Tech Community where they discuss Microsoft Ignite 2019 and Microsoft Ignite | The Tour and how you can get involved. They cover what is involved with becoming a speaker, the types of sessions Microsoft is soliciting content for this year, and more!
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Microsoft Ignite Community
- Call for Community Content (RDs, MVPs, MCTs)
- Community Champions (Network Session, Podcast)
- Community Reporters
- Microsoft Tech Community
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour 2019-2020
- Microsoft Ignite | The Tour Sessions on Microsoft Tech Community
As Microsoft 365 Product Marketing Manager, Anna is responsible for working across the Microsoft Tech Community (Launched Sept 1, 2016) and MVP communities to engage with the IT Pro audience. This involves driving partnerships between engineering and marketing that influence product roadmaps and leading community strategy to enable best practice sharing between customers – in turn facilitating a natural feedback loop between the people who build Microsoft Office products and services and the people who implement them. She is also the Community Strategy Lead for major Microsoft events such as Microsoft Ignite and Microsoft Ignite | The Tour.
Follow Anna on Twitter @_achu and LinkedIn.
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|