In Episode 155, Ben and Scott dive into a discussion around tenant-level services in Microsoft 365 and Office 365 and what you need to think about as you license users and potentially scope deployments within your tenancy to ensure your compliance with your Microsoft 365 licensing.
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control, enabled with Bose AR – Black
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, with Alexa Voice Control, Silver
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headphones with Mic and Alexa voice control – Industry Leading Active Noise Cancellation – Black
- Collab365 #GlobalCon1 2020 (5 days)
- Microsoft 365 tenant-level services licensing guidance
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Information Protection
- Azure Active Directory Identity Protection
- Data loss prevention for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business
- Azure Active Directory B2B collaboration licensing guidance
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT
|Everyone on your team is unique…so is SkillMeUp.com. Only Skill Me Up provides the bridge from fundamentals to certification paths to advanced skills to accelerate digital transformation with 1 subscription with 5 ways to learn. Start your free pilot today and supercharge your IT and Microsoft Azure skills. https://skillmeup.com/pilot/?src=Pod
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.