In Episode 161, Ben and Scott discuss the updated timeline for the migration from Office 365 to Microsoft Stream and some new functionality coming to Office 365 and Outlook on the web that will make it easier to import personal calendars from Outlook.com, Live.com, and Google.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Skill Me Up – Only Skill Me Up provides the bridge from fundamentals to certification paths to advanced skills to accelerate digital transformation in 1 subscription with 5 ways to learn.
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Microsoft Ignite 2020 Pre-registration
- Join Ben at North American Collaboration Summit and save $50 off full conference pass or workshops using coupon code “Stegink”
- Office 365 Video transition to Microsoft Stream overview
- Teams cloud meeting recording
- Add a calendar in Outlook on the web
- Download the new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Everyone on your team is unique…so is SkillMeUp.com. Only Skill Me Up provides the bridge from fundamentals to certification paths to advanced skills to accelerate digital transformation with 1 subscription with 5 ways to learn. Start your free pilot today and supercharge your IT and Microsoft Azure skills. https://skillmeup.com/pilot/?src=Pod|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|