In Episode 188, Ben and Scott discuss some of the latest announcements from Microsoft Inspire, including NFS support of Azure Blob Storage, the GA of Microsoft Lists, and the announcement of Microsoft Dataflex and Microsoft Dataflex Pro.
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Microsoft Inspire 2020 Book of News
- Announcing the preview of Azure Shared Disks for clustered applications
- Network File System (NFS) 3.0 protocol support in Azure Blob storage (preview)
- Azure Data Factory Managed Virtual Network
- Microsoft Lists begins general availability roll out to Microsoft 365
- Universal Print is available in public preview, try it now!
- Introducing Microsoft Dataflex, a new low-code data platform for Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft’s Dataflex and how does it tie in with Teams?
- In service of Microsoft 365 and Teams, Microsoft to rebrand Common Data Service as Dataflex
- New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams!
About the sponsors
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|