Episode 20, Scott and I are already approaching 6 months of our podcast! To celebrate the big two-zero, we wanted to do an episode on getting started with Skype for Business Online. In this episode, we walk through getting up and running on Skype for Business, things to be aware of, various features and functionality within the Skype for Business platform and wrap it all up nicely with some of the boundaries and limitations to be aware of.
- Skype for Business Online
- Tune Skype for Business Online performance
- Skype for Business bandwidth calculator
- Allow Skype for Business Online users to communicate with external users
- Skype for Business Online Security and Archiving
- Voice Calling
- Cloud PBX
- PSTN Calling
- Call Queues
- Auto Attendant
- Skype for Business Online limits
P.S. Make sure you tune in next week for some exciting news and a chance to see us recording the podcast live! It might just happen to be related to Microsoft Ignite. If you aren’t signed up for our mailing list, make sure you sign up there as well so we can keep you updated on additional details in the coming weeks!