In Episode 221, Ben and Scott talk about Ben’s new M1 Mac Mini, the general availability of Routing Preference, and the introduction of Azure Trusted launch which brings support for vTPMs, trusted boot, and virtualization-based security (VBS).
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Apple Mac Mini with Apple M1 Chip
- Luna Display
- duet Display
- Glide Gear TMP100 Adjustable iPad/ Tablet/ Smartphone Teleprompter Beam Splitter 70/30 Glass w/ Carry Case No Plastic All Metal / No Assembly Required
- Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview
- Welcome to Microsoft Edge Canary Channel
- Azure Routing Preference is now generally available
- What is routing preference?
- What is Routing Preference Unmetered?
- Trusted launch for Azure virtual machines (preview)
- Deploy a VM with trusted launch enabled (preview)
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|