In Episode 226, Ben and Scott talk through some of the latest Azure news, including the preview release of STIG VM deployments in the public cloud and GCC, 200TB 🤯. blobs in Azure storage, Azure Storage Day, and a PowerShell module called SecretManagement you can use to store your secrets to simplify your demos.
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Announcing Azure STIG solution templates to accelerate compliance for DoD
- Deploy STIG-compliant Windows Virtual Machines (Preview)
- General availability: Azure Blob storage supports objects up to 200 TB in size
- Run high scale workloads on Blob storage with new 200 TB object sizes
- Multi-protocol access on Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure Storage Day registration
- Stop typing PowerShell credentials in demos using PowerShell SecretManagement
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.