In Episode 250, Ben and Scott talk about upcoming changes to Exchange Online archiving, updates to Azure Automation, and how to create conditional access policies using the Microsoft Graph and PowerShell.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Spot by NetApp – The cloud automation platform that makes it easy to deliver continuously optimized infrastructure at the lowest possible cost
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Microsoft Caps Exchange Online’s “Unlimited Archive” at 1.5 TB
- Az module support in Azure Automation is now available
- Object replication in public preview for Premium Block Blob Storage
- Microsoft Teams: Whiteboard is getting this huge makeover
- Create Conditional Access Policies using Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- Konnected Alarm Panel connects a wired alert system to your smart home
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Spot by NetApp helps their customers get the most out of their cloud investments by automating cloud infrastructure to ensure performance, reduce complexity, and optimize costs. Discover how leading companies, from cloud-native startups to global enterprises, are automating, simplifying, and optimizing their cloud infrastructure with Spot by NetApp.
Check them out at Spot.io/msit where you can find more information, request a demo, or even
start a free trial.
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|