In Episode 252, Ben and Scott talk about a new way to troubleshoot your Azure VMs with VM Inspector, a breaking change in Azure AD when using older versions of the Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell, and upcoming changes which will allow uses to delete files with retention labels.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Spot by NetApp – The cloud automation platform that makes it easy to deliver continuously optimized infrastructure at the lowest possible cost
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Game-changing MacBook Pro with M1 Pro and M1 Max delivers extraordinary performance and battery life, and features the world’s best notebook display
- Apple event recap: MacBook Pro 2021, AirPods 3, M1 Pro, M1X and all the big news
- Apple’s new 140W charger can fast charge a lot more than just your MacBook Pro
- Introducing the next generation of AirPods: The world’s most popular wireless headphones just got better
- VM Inspector for Azure virtual machines (Preview)
- Use remote tools to troubleshoot Azure VM issues
- Azure Active Directory breaking change impacting Azure CLI and Azure PowerShell
- Why SharePoint Online Will Allow Users to Delete Files with Retention Labels
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Spot by NetApp helps their customers get the most out of their cloud investments by automating cloud infrastructure to ensure performance, reduce complexity, and optimize costs. Discover how leading companies, from cloud-native startups to global enterprises, are automating, simplifying, and optimizing their cloud infrastructure with Spot by NetApp.
Check them out at Spot.io/msit where you can find more information, request a demo, or even
start a free trial.
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|