In Episode 255, Ben and Scott follow-up on announcements for Microsoft Teams from Microsoft Ignite, including private channel site management, easier access to Cloud Shell, and retention policies with adaptive scopes. Then Scott takes a few minutes to chat with Henry Yan about the upcoming Azure IaaS Day, including fives reason you should attend.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Join us on Azure IaaS Day: Learn to increase agility and resiliency of your infrastructure
- Manage teams in the Microsoft Teams admin center
- Private channel SharePoint sites
- Manage the life cycle of private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Overview of Azure Cloud Shell
- Azure Cloud Shell coming to Microsoft Teams Admin Center
- Microsoft Teams: Admins can use cloud shell from Teams admin center
- Teams Private Channels Gain Support for Retention Processing
- Microsoft Information Governance: New Ways to Govern Your Data in Microsoft Teams
- Announcing Adaptive Policy Scopes for Microsoft 365 Records Management
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.