In Episode 259, Ben and Scott discuss some of the latest announcements involving Azure AD, including new security features in Microsoft Authenticator and a new capability that allows Azure AD to issue Kerberos tickets which allows for SMB file shares in Azure Files to be accessed without line of sight to a domain controller.
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- New Microsoft Authenticator security features are now available!
- How to use number matching in multifactor authentication (MFA) notifications (Preview) – Authentication Methods Policy
- How to use additional context in multifactor authentication (MFA) notifications (Preview) – Authentication Methods Policy
- Using the location condition in a Conditional Access policy
- Common problems with the Microsoft Authenticator app
- Azure AD Kerberos authentication (Preview)
- Create a profile container with Azure Files and Azure Active Directory (preview)
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|