In Episode 262, Ben and Scott discuss a bug in one of the latest releases of Azure AD Connect and then talk about a new supported topology where you can synchronize accounts from on-premises to multiple Azure AD tenants.
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- AAD Connect 22.214.171.124 breaks Shared Mailboxes for Exchange hybrid customers
- Azure AD Connect: Version release history
- What is Azure AD Connect cloud sync?
- Tutorial: Enable cloud sync self-service password reset writeback to an on-premises environment (preview)
- Topologies for Azure AD Connect
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|