In Episode 266, Ben and Scott spend most of the time talking about Azure Reserved Instances. What they are, when you might want to use them, and some of the services you can purchase them for. They also cover some potential things to watch out for when considering if you should purchase a reserved instance for one or more of your Azure Services.
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Automatically stop unused Azure Data Explorer Clusters
- Automatic stop of inactive Azure Data Explorer clusters
- What are Azure Reservations?
- Manage Reservations for Azure resources
- Buy a reservation
- Automatically renew reservations
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|