In Episode 276, Ben and Scott start the episode talking about Teams display devices, Teams phones, and complimenting the Teams app on your computer. Then we wrap up the episode by addressing a listener’s question about sharing content in SharePoint with external users while also maintaining certain security and compliance requirements.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Microsoft Teams Display are smart displays designed for meetings
- Introducing Microsoft Teams displays
- Certified Teams Displays
- The 100 Greatest Movies of the 1980s
- Restrict sharing of SharePoint and OneDrive content by domain
- Use SharePoint as a business-to-business (B2B) extranet solution
- Control unmanaged device access to SharePoint and OneDrive
- Use sensitivity labels to protect content in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365 groups, and SharePoint sites
- Limit accidental exposure to files when sharing with people outside your organization
- Create a secure guest sharing environment
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|