In Episode 282, Scott talks to Ben about a situation he ran into at work where he wanted to automate the ingestion of data from Azure Data Explorer and Azure DevOps into Excel. They talk about how you can query data from multiple data sources using Power Query and bring that data together with relationships and visualizations.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Maxforce Quantum 0.03% Imidacloprid Ant Control Liquid Bait with 10 stations, 120 Gram Bottle
- Compare Outlook for PC, Outlook on the web, and Outlook for iOS & Android
- Share an Outlook calendar with other people
- What is Power Query?
- Getting data overview
- Get started with the REST APIs for Azure DevOps
- About Power BI integration
- Get webpage data by providing examples
- Microsoft Power BI Downloads
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|