In Episode 285, Ben and Scott have some follow-up on the deprecation of basic auth in Exchange Online, a new learning collection for CMMC, and the pilot release of the new Outlook client for Windows.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Announcing Public Folder Migration Scripts with Modern Authentication Support
- Understanding the Different Versions of Exchange Online PowerShell Modules and Basic Auth
- Get started with Microsoft Learn for CMMC
- Announcing Learn Collections
- Things to know about the new Outlook for Windows
- The new Outlook for Windows helps you be more productive and in control of your inbox
- Introducing Microsoft Viva Goals
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.