In Episode 289, Ben and Scott dive into announcements for Windows Admin Center for ARC-enabled servers, Azure Gateway Load Balancer [maybe] reaching GA, OAuth 2.0 client credential flow for POP, and IMAP and Exchange Online, and kind-of/sort-of nested groups in Azure AD.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Preview of Windows Admin Center for Azure Arc-enabled infrastructure
- Manage Azure Arc-enabled Servers using Windows Admin Center in Azure
- Gateway Load Balancer (Preview)
- Announcing OAuth 2.0 Client Credentials Flow support for POP and IMAP protocols in Exchange Online
- Use client credentials grant flow to authenticate IMAP and POP connections
- Microsoft identity platform and the OAuth 2.0 client credentials flow
- Create “nested” groups with Azure AD Dynamic Groups
- Group membership in a dynamic group (preview) in Azure Active Directory
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|