In Episode 291, Ben and Scott lament the state of broadband in the US and the evil of bandwidth caps, how to wrangle permission scopes with the Microsoft Graph, and how an issue with conditional access policies can impact Windows client activation.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Comcast to impose home internet data cap of 1.2TB in more than a dozen US states next year – The Verge
- Which Internet Service Providers Have Data Caps?
- Home Assistant
- Two The Cloud – YouTube
- Find Azure AD and MSOnline cmdlets in Microsoft Graph PowerShell | Microsoft Docs
- Update-MgUser (Microsoft.Graph.Users) | Microsoft Docs
- Microsoft Graph permissions reference – Microsoft Graph | Microsoft Docs
- Permissions availability status | Microsoft Docs
- PnP PowerShell
- Read SharePoint List Items Using CAML Query | PnP Samples
- Windows 10/11 Subscription Activation Multifactor authentication
- Troubleshoot Windows virtual machine activation problems in Azure – Virtual Machines | Microsoft Docs
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|