In Episode 298, Ben and Scott talk through some of the recent GA announcements, including Change Analysis, Managed Grafana, and Ampere Altra processor availability.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Basic Authentication Deprecation in Exchange Online – September 2022 Update – Microsoft Tech Community
- Yeah… disabling basic auth for Autodiscover actually breaks Autodiscover. Only Basic Auth is supported today.
- Change Analysis GA announcement – Microsoft Tech Community
- Get resource changes – Azure Resource Graph | Microsoft Docs
- Elevate your visualizations with Azure Managed Grafana—now generally available | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure
- What is Azure Managed Grafana? | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Virtual Machines with Ampere Altra Arm–based processors—generally available | Azure Blog and Updates | Microsoft Azure
- Overview of the Dplsv5 and Dpldsv5-series sizes – Azure Virtual Machines | Microsoft Docs
- Enterprise-grade edge in Azure Static Web Apps | Microsoft Docs
- Azure Data Explorer supports native ingestion from Amazon S3
- Microsoft opens first global datacenter region in Qatar, bringing new opportunities for a cloud-first economy – Middle East & Africa News Center
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|