In Episode 314, Ben and Scott have a quick follow-up on the Rackspace Hosted Exchange ransomware attack (TL;DR; if you haven’t migrated to Exchange Online, do it now), a post-mortem that was published on the Azure PowerShell and PowerShell 7.3 compatibility issue that cropped up in Nov, and then discuss Microsoft Teams Preview.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Hosted Exchange Issues
- Episode 313 – Pour one out for the SREs at Rackspace
- Post-mortem: Azure PowerShell and PowerShell 7.3 compatibility issue
- Update to the latest version of Microsoft Edge on macOS
- Microsoft Teams Premium preview now available
- Microsoft Makes 30-Day Test Licenses Available for Teams Premium
- Microsoft Teams Premium licensing
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.