In Episode 341, Ben and Scott continue to dive into the confusion that is the note taking ecosystem in Microsoft 365 with the potential competition between OneNote and Loop, the formal retirement announcement for InfoPath Forms Services, and some more follow-up on Copilots and where you can use them in your day-to-day work.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Default Notes tab in Microsoft Teams for Enterprise customers
- Meeting Details in OneNote
- Now in Public preview & Targeted release: Collaborative meeting notes in Teams meetings
- Now in public preview: Collaborative notes in Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Yammer.com Rebranded to Viva Engage
- Support update for InfoPath Forms Services in Microsoft 365
- InfoPath Forms Services Assessment
- SharePoint Server 2019 Lifecycle
- Microsoft Lists: Easier, Better, Faster, Stronger
- SharePoint: Microsoft Lists- A new forms experience to collect information
- You can now try Windows Copilot and native RAR and 7-Zip support in Windows 11
- Meeting recap in Microsoft Teams
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|