In Episode 344, Ben and Scott invite Andrew Connell, SharePoint developer extraordinaire and founder of Voitanos on the show to talk about your options when it comes to developing modern web applications that interact with SharePoint and Teams. There’s a lot to unpack here – when or even should you build a SharePoint app? Is it better to just build and deploy web apps that you can control end-to-end? Listen in to find out.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Real World Example: Build Web Apps – not M365 or Teams Apps
- Build Web Apps – not Microsoft 365, Teams, or SPFx Apps
- Learn the SharePoint Schedule (SPFx) – All Courses
- Creating your first Microsoft 365 Developer tenant
- Microsoft 365 Developer Program
- SharePoint Add-ins
- Overview of the SharePoint Framework
- Understand Microsoft Teams apps and their capabilities
- SaaS COGS: What To Consider In Your Cost Of Goods Sold
- Yo Teams
- Meet Your Citizen Developer
- Barry Schwartz: The paradox of choice
- Overview of Viva Connections
About Andrew Connell
Andrew is a web developer who loves to learn new in tech and help others learn! Microsoft has recognized me every year since 2005 with its annual MVP Award. I started teaching in 2007 in just about every way I can. During most of that time, I’ve focused on enterprise platforms like Microsoft Azure & Microsoft 365 including, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
Connect with AC
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.