In Episode 351, Ben and Scott catch up on some of the latest news around Power Automate, Microsoft Entra, and Microsoft Excel. First, they discuss the Public Preview of Application Insights integration with Power Automate for debugging your cloud flows. Next, they break down the still in Private Preview features of platform SSO for macOS clients. And then they close on some exciting announcements around the addition of Python functions to Microsoft Excel.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Announcing the integration of Power Automate telemetry data with Azure Application Insights
- Workspace-based Application Insights resources
- Set up Application Insights with Power Automate (preview)
- Coming Soon – Platform SSO for macOS
- Microsoft Enterprise SSO plug-in for Apple devices
- 10 ways Microsoft Intune improves Apple device management
- Introducing a New Flexible Way of Bringing Identities from Any Source into Microsoft Entra ID!
- Frequently asked questions about API-driven inbound provisioning (Public preview)
- Announcing Python in Excel: Combining the power of Python and the flexibility of Excel.
- Data security and Python in Excel
- Introducing Python in Excel 😱
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|