In Episode 354, Ben and Scott catch up on news and the latest announcements starting with Cisco and Splunk merging. Then they discuss the Surface and AI event where we saw the latest Surface hardware and learned about the straight to GA release of Microsoft 365 and Windows Copilot.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Cisco to Acquire Splunk, to Help Make Organizations More Secure and Resilient in an AI-Powered World
- Cisco and Splunk: Driving the Next Generation of AI-Enabled Security and Observability
- Announcing Microsoft 365 Copilot general availability and Microsoft 365 Chat
- How to transform work with plugins for Microsoft 365 Copilot and AI apps
- Microsoft’s Surface and AI event: all the news and announcements
- We don’t know how AI works.
- .We’re trusting it anyway
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|