In Episode 359, Ben and Scott discuss Microsoft Applied Skills – a new skilling platform for Microsoft customers to get hands-on in a live, on-demand lab environment to validate their skills in a specific area and how Applied Skills compares to the existing role-based certification exams. Next up, it’s a quick review of an upcoming roadmap item that impacts Microsoft-managed conditional access policies and how to monitor and keep up to date with Message Center messages that are applicable to your tenant. Then it’s time to wrap up with a Developer SKU that was recently launched for Azure Bastion, offering lower cost to Bastion at the expense of some of the bells and whistles in the Basic and Standard SKUs.
It’s also the season of giving, and we’re raising money for Girls Who Code. Donate today at https://give.girlswhocode.com/msclouditpro!
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Announcing Microsoft Applied Skills, the new credentials to verify in-demand technical skills
- Microsoft Applied Skills
- Azure Active Directory: Auto-rollout of Conditional Access policies
- Track new and changed features in the Microsoft 365 Message center
- Track your message center tasks in Planner
- Quickstart: Deploy Bastion using the Developer SKU (Preview)
- About Bastion configuration settings
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|