In Episode 360, Ben laments about a change in the data processing for Azure Sentinel and Scott contributes some suggestions around Microsoft’s data processing policies and how customers can keep up to date on them along with some suggestions for how to manage your personal data in Log Analytics and Application Insights. Then they close out the show talking about how to track resource ownership over time for your Azure resources.
It’s also the season of giving and we’re raising money for Girls Who Code. Donate today at https://give.girlswhocode.com/msclouditpro!
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Microsoft Azure Legal Material
- Microsoft Products and Services Data Protection Addendum (“DPA”)
- Large Language Model (LLM)
- Managing personal data in Log Analytics and Application Insights
- The latest Microsoft Digital Defence Report came out and it is a sobering read
- Azure Monitor Insights overview
- Azure Monitor activity log
- Azure resource logs
- Define your tagging strategy
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|