In Episode 59, Ben and Scott dive into Azure Network Security and walk through the concept of an Azure Virtual Datacenter.
- Join Ben and Scott at SharePoint Conference North America. Register today at sharepointna.com with the code SHOAG and save $50 on your registration.
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Who Needs a Virtual Data Center?
- Azure Virtual Datacenter
- Microsoft Azure and Software Defined Networking
- Filter network traffic with network security groups
- Azure Load Balancer overview
- Load Balancer SKU comparison
- Overview of Application Gateway
- Web application firewall (WAF)
- Network Virtual Appliances
- Deploy highly available network virtual appliances
- Introduction to flow logging for Network Security Groups
- Back-end health, diagnostic logs, and metrics for Application Gateway
- Virtual Network Service Endpoints