In Episode 77, Ben and Scott run down some of the latest announcements for SharePoint Online and Office 365.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Structure your intranet – page metadata coming to SharePoint in Office 365
- SharePoint UserVoice
- Updates to SharePoint self-service site creation
- Idle-Session Timeout Policy in SharePoint Online & OneDrive is now Generally Available
- Announcing availability of the Page Diagnostics Tool for SharePoint
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|