In Episode 85, Ben sits down to talk with Sean Bugler to talk about how Office 365 has been rolled out in a GCC tenant, including the trials and tribulations of maintaining an Office 365 tenant and building a vision for aligning Office 365 and other cloud services to the needs of the business.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365Mon.com – How do you know what’s going on with the health of your Office 365 tenant? With Office365Mon!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Office 365 Adoption Guide
- Microsoft FastTrack
- Deploy Hybrid Exchange
- Hybrid identity and Microsoft’s identity solutions
- Activity Reports in the Office 365 admin center
- Managing Change in Office 365
- When To Use What In Office 365 – 2toLead
Sean Bugler is a Cloud Solutions Architect for the Bay Area Metropolitan Transportation Commission. Previously working as a technology consultant and trainer, Sean has worked with startups and Fortune 500 companies alike to build, optimize, and reimagine what collaboration and productivity looks like. You can find him on LinkedIn or @sbglr on Twitter.
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|“How do I know what’s going on with the health of my Office 365 tenant?” When there’s a problem with your tenant you need to know what’s going on before your users. Office365Mon helps you understand not only when your tenant goes down, but how well it’s performing. When you do have a problem, where do you start looking? Is it your network? Is it your tenant? Is it some feature inside of Office 365? Our network analysis features can help pinpoint performance issues and help you figure out where those bottlenecks are. Sign up for a FREE 90-day trial today at Office365Mon.com. Stay in the Know, and Stay in Control with Office365Mon.com.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|