In Episode 91, Scott sits down at Ignite with Sony Kogin from Citrix to talk about Azure Virtual WAN, Azure Front Door, and how to think about implementing network controls for end-user experience when accessing cloud services. Also, join Scott and I at Live!360 in Orlando.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365Mon.com – How do you know what’s going on with the health of your Office 365 tenant? With Office365Mon!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- What is Azure Virtual WAN?
- An update on Azure Virtual WAN and why it’s important
- New Citrix ADC Solution Provides Intranet Domain Traffic Management and Unlocks the Power of Hybrid Cloud
- New Collaboration between Citrix and Microsoft Makes it Easy for You to Succeed in the Cloud and Power Your Digital Transformations
- Don’t ignore Microsoft’s O365 connectivity guidelines!
- Azure Front Door Service
- Announcing public preview of Azure Front Door Services
About Sony Kogin
A specialist in telecom, Sony has spent over 15 years collaborating with service providers globally in their continuing transformations to the digital era. With Citrix, Sony brings a unique and diverse experience in the areas of software-defined networking, virtualization, hybrid-cloud and the internet of things. Sony is based in Santa Clara, California, where the sun always shines. You can connect with Sony on LinkedIn.
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|“How do I know what’s going on with the health of my Office 365 tenant?” When there’s a problem with your tenant you need to know what’s going on before your users. Office365Mon helps you understand not only when your tenant goes down, but how well it’s performing. When you do have a problem, where do you start looking? Is it your network? Is it your tenant? Is it some feature inside of Office 365? Our network analysis features can help pinpoint performance issues and help you figure out where those bottlenecks are. Sign up for a FREE 90-day trial today at Office365Mon.com. Stay in the Know, and Stay in Control with Office365Mon.com.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|