In Episode 97, Scott sits down with Michael Wells from Dell/EMC to discuss all things Azure Stack.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365Mon.com – How do you know what’s going on with the health of your Office 365 tenant? With Office365Mon!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- What is Azure Stack?
- How to buy Azure Stack
- Dell EMC Azure Stack
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Stack PowerShell
- Key features and concepts in Azure Stack
- Azure Stack Operator documentation
- Azure Stack User documentation
- Azure Stack roadmap
About Michael Wells
With the Azure Stack Product Group at Dell EMC.
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|“How do I know what’s going on with the health of my Office 365 tenant?” When there’s a problem with your tenant you need to know what’s going on before your users. Office365Mon helps you understand not only when your tenant goes down, but how well it’s performing. When you do have a problem, where do you start looking? Is it your network? Is it your tenant? Is it some feature inside of Office 365? Our network analysis features can help pinpoint performance issues and help you figure out where those bottlenecks are. Sign up for a FREE 90-day trial today at Office365Mon.com. Stay in the Know, and Stay in Control with Office365Mon.com.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|