In Episode 167, Ben and Scott discuss some updates that allow you to deploy resources in Azure to scopes above a resource group and then break down some big changes coming to the Azure certifications. (more…)
In Episode 146, Ben and Scott start to break down Azure Resource Manager templates and some of the tooling and benefits to managing your Azure infrastructure (and yes, that includes PaaS services!) as code.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- SaneBox – SaneBox brings sanity back to your inbox by prioritizing what’s important, removing spam/junk, grouping newsletters together, and automating tedious tasks.
- Skill Me Up – Skill Me Up provides the bridge from fundamentals to certification paths to advanced skills to accelerate digital transformation with 1 subscription with 5 ways to learn.
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- The ultimate Azure cost optimization checklist for cloud teams
- Infrastructure as code
- Azure Resource Manager overview
- Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- Azure Resource Manager Tools
- Single and multi-resource export to a template in Azure portal
- Azure Resource Manager templates
- Episode 145 – You Thought We Were Done With Acronym Soup?
- Episode 135 – Speaking at Microsoft Ignite! with Anna Chu
- Episode 143 – Adoption Change Management for Microsoft 365 with David Callaghan
- Episode 144 – Acronym Soup with RMS, AIP, ATP, and ATA
- Episode 142 – Windows Server 2008 (R2) End of Support
- Episode 141 – Microsoft Cloud News – Hurricane Dorian Edition
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Everyone on your team is unique…so is SkillMeUp.com. Only Skill Me Up provides the bridge from fundamentals to certification paths to advanced skills to accelerate digital transformation with 1 subscription with 5 ways to learn. Start your free pilot today and super charge your IT and Microsoft Azure skills. https://skillmeup.com/pilot/?src=Pod|
|SaneBox brings sanity back to your inbox by prioritizing what’s important, removing spam/junk, grouping newsletters together, and automating tedious tasks.
Sign up today and save $25 on any subscription! https://www.sanebox.com/allthings
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|
Episode 48 Scott and Ben jump back into Azure to discuss Azure Log Analytics: Change Tracking and Update Management. As you start to move workloads into Azure IaaS, this is something you’ll definitely want to take a look at for better management of your Azure servers.
- Preview: Update management, inventory, and change tracking in Azure Automation
- What is Azure Log Analytics?
- Azure Security Center frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Add Azure Log Analytics management solutions to your workspace
- Track software changes in your environment with the Change Tracking solution
- Inventory Management
- Update Management solution in OMS
- Tuesdays with Corey – Managing your Azure VM Infrastructure