In Episode 248, Ben and Scott dive into the recently announced capability to go passwordless for your consumer Microsoft account, the GA of AAD-join for your virtual machines in AVD host pools, and per-Power App conditional access with authentication context in Azure AD. (more…)
In Episode 231, Ben and Scott talk about calendar management and some options for combining calendars from multiple sources (e.g., several Exchange Online accounts from multiple tenants) and then discuss a new preview capability in Azure Storage that extends native Azure RBAC DataActions to include conditions such as blob index tags. (more…)
In Episode 200, Ben and Scott talk about actions you can take to save the contents of your Site Mailboxes (remember those things?!?) if you still have them, a new cross-tenant mailbox migration service that has entered Public Preview, and the introduction of continuous access evaluation. (more…)
In Episode 164, Ben and Scott dive in and discuss some new features that are coming to the Office 365 Admin Center and Azure Lighthouse that are going to make your life easier if you manage more than one tenant. (more…)
In Episode 133, Ben and Scott come back from a post-4th of July extravaganza to talk about some tips and tricks for Azure Active Directory Conditional Access, a new “jump box” service from Microsoft for Azure-hosted virtual machines called Azure Bastion, and closeout with some improvements coming to OneDrive consumer accounts with Personal Vault and OneDrive for Business with B2B Sync through the OneDrive sync client.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Microsoft Flow Virtual Summit
- Azure AD Mailbag: Conditional Access Q&A
- Implementing a Zero Trust approach with Azure Active Directory
- Azure Bastion – Access your Azure virtual servers without a public open RDP port
- OneDrive Personal Vault and more Storage!
- B2B Sync (preview)
- WATCH: Containers of fireworks go up in flames
- Episode 116 – Azure Sentinel
- Episode 117 – Azure Enterprise Scaffold
- Episode 122 – Saving Money on Compute in Azure
- Episode 128 – Automating SharePoint Online with Flow, PowerShell, and Azure
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more info.|
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|