In Episode 242, Ben and Scott sit down with Rima Reyes, Principal Program Manager, Microsoft Teams Engineering, to chat about Microsoft Teams, apps across industry clouds, and how to express customer empathy in engineering to build a vibrant partner ecosystem. (more…)
In Episode 54, Scott and Ben are back with an interview with Brian Levenson (@brian_levenson), the Microsoft 365 US Government Product Marketing Manager.
- Announcing Microsoft 365 for US Government
- New Apps and Services in Office 365 US Government
- Office 365 US Government Service Description
- Office 365 Government Community Cloud Service Description
- Office 365 GCC High and Department of Defense Service Description
- Microsoft CityNext
- Defense Innovation Unit Experimental
- Microsoft Tech Community Office 365
- Episode 51 – An Introduction to Microsoft 365
About Brian Levenson
Brian Levenson started in the technology world as the child of a software engineering growing up in Silicon Valley. Since testing computer games as a four-year-old, Brian has managed a university help desk, helped enterprises and governments deploy and use software solutions, and supported early cloud adopters through BPOS, Office 365, and now Microsoft 365.
As the Microsoft 365 US Government product marketing manager, he is responsible for Microsoft’s secure collaboration and intelligent productivity services designed for US Government, defense industry, aerospace, and government contractors. Brian travels the world talking about enabling a modern workplace and transforming business and government services with technology, and he frequently delivers Office 365 product overviews as one of Microsoft’s top presenters in the Executive Briefing Center.