In Episode 285, Ben and Scott have some follow-up on the deprecation of basic auth in Exchange Online, a new learning collection for CMMC, and the pilot release of the new Outlook client for Windows.
In Episode 231, Ben and Scott talk about calendar management and some options for combining calendars from multiple sources (e.g., several Exchange Online accounts from multiple tenants) and then discuss a new preview capability in Azure Storage that extends native Azure RBAC DataActions to include conditions such as blob index tags. (more…)
In this episode, Scott and Ben update you on the latest Office 365 news for September that was NOT from Microsoft Ignite. We talk mostly about news that was announced pre-ignite that you may have missed or glossed over with the flurry of news during Ignite.
- Fewer login prompts: The new “Keep me signed in” experience for Azure AD is in preview
- Changes to the Token Lifetime Default in Azure Active Directory
- September Updates to Office 365: Verify Domain with email, Automated Domain Delete, Guess User Icon
- New feature: Advanced Threat Protection Safe Links Additional Features – White list domains
- The GigJam preview is retiring
- New feature: Default link permission
- Updated feature: Support for # and % in SharePoint Online and OneDrive <- Enabled by Default
- Updated feature: List view for OneDrive and SharePoint – Compact Version
- Updated feature: Outlook on Android Add-ins
- Important news about FindTime <- Spoiler: It’s being retired
- New feature: Yammer desktop app is available to all!
- Updated feature: Office 365 App launcher is changing (Again)