In Episode 204, Ben and Scott discuss the retirement timeline for Microsoft Edge Legacy and some things to be aware of with support for IE11, permission resets that might or might not be coming to a OneDrive for Business list near you, and how to get hands with Azure Arc if you don’t have an on-premises machine to onboard. (more…)
In Episode 199, Ben and Scott talk through the latest outage for Azure and the RCA that was released for the event, Microsoft 365 Lighthouse, and some of the latest premium connectors released for Power Automate.
In Episode 198, Ben and Scott follow up on announcements from Microsoft Ignite, including Azure Resource Mover and SharePoint Syntex.
In Episode 187, Ben and Scott discuss the newly announced preview for alternate login IDs in Azure Active Directory, enabling “sensitive by default” labels with DLP in SharePoint Online, and the GA of the new Microsoft Secure Score. (more…)
In Episode 138, Ben and Scott discuss an issue Scott ran into with PowerShell, scheduled tasks, and PowerShell jobs. They then talk about a preview capability in Azure AD for custom roles, some announced changes for Office 365 and support for legacy TLS versions.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Instagram bans ad partner for secretly tracking user locations, saving Stories, more
- Custom roles for app registration management are now in public preview!
- Preparing for TLS 1.2 in Office 365 and Office 365 GCC
- Episode 99 – Office 365 PowerShell with Vlad Catrinescu
- Episode 128 – Automating SharePoint Online with Flow, PowerShell, and Azure
- Episode 129 – The Latest and Greatest in Azure and Office 365
- Episode 132 – Why Friends Don’t Let Friends Buy Office 365 Business
- Episode 137 – Azure and Office 365 News
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|