In Episode 111, Ben schools Scott on calling in the cloud, including options for inter-org communication, chat, voice, and other traditional phone features that are available in Office 365.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Recycle Bin Functionality Correction
- Microsoft Teams Cloud-Based Phone System
- Understand calling in Microsoft Teams
- Here’s what you get with Phone System in Office 365
- What are Calling Plans in Office 365?
- Set up Calling Plans
- Plan your Phone System in Office 365 (Cloud PBX) solution
- Let your Teams users chat and communicate with users in another Teams organization
- What are Communications Credits?
- Transfer phone numbers to Office 365
- Transferring phone numbers common questions
- Set up common area phones
- Microsoft Teams devices for intelligent communications
- Episode 20 – Getting Started with Skype for Business Online
- Episode 63 – Ding, Dong, Skype for Business ACP Is Dead
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|Opsgility is your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption. As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, their Microsoft MVP and Multi-Certified Cloud Architect Solutions team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and several Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. Opsgility is the official learning partner for Microsoft, GitHub, Chef, Puppet, Databricks, Ansible, Red Hat and many more technologies across the Cloud ecosystem. Learn more about their Advisory Services and how they can help you reach and exceed your 2019 transformation goals at https://www.opsgility.com/Home/AdvisoryServices|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|