In Episode 117, Ben and Scott dive into a set of listener questions about Azure subscription and resource governance.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- ScriptRunner – The leading all-in-one solution for PowerShell
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Azure enterprise scaffold: Prescriptive subscription governance
- Subscription hierarchy
- Naming standards
- Resource groups
- Examples of implementing Azure enterprise scaffold
- Management in Azure
- Organize your resources with Azure management groups
- Hybrid Cloud Foundation
- Azure subscription and service limits, quotas, and constraints
- Use tags to organize your Azure resources
- What is Azure Policy?
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|PowerShell is a fantastic tool for your daily tasks as an IT Pro. Wouldn’t it be great if you could take PowerShell to the next level?
With ScriptRunner you manage and develop your scripts in a central place. Monitor all PowerShell activities. Securely delegate scripts to help desk users and others. ScriptRunner automatically creates a web interface with no additional coding.
ScriptRunner is the leading all-in-one solution for PowerShell. Get more info and your free PowerShell poster at https://scriptrunner.com/en/poster
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|