In Episode 119, Ben and Scott dive into consulting in the cloud and how technology is only one part of the equation.
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- What’s the Difference Between Consultants and In-House Engineers?
- Inside vs. Outside: When to Hire a Consultant
- How Reskilling and Upskilling Opportunities With Edtech Can Benefit the IT Industry
- Retraining and reskilling workers in the age of automation
- Jack of all trades, master of none
- Who Owns the #Office365 Deployment? Most Organizations Don’t Know…
About the sponsors
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|