Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:47 — 23.2MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Pandora | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | RSS
In Episode 131, Ben and Scott continue their conversation on Microsoft Teams governance, this time discussing the tenant-wide knobs and levers that can be adjusted to control external guests in Teams, internal users in Teams, and how to supervise the data that sits in your Teams tenant.
- ShareGate – ShareGate helps you uncomplicate your cloud. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Mover.io – Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover!
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Turn on or off guest access to Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Teams adds third-party file integration
- Add a cloud storage service to Teams
- Manage meeting policies in Teams
- Use Supervision to monitor email, Microsoft Teams, manage risk, meet regulatory requirement and more
- Data loss prevention and Microsoft Teams
- Overview of retention policies
Past Episodes on Teams
- Episode 1 – Microsoft Teams
- Episode 29 – Ignite Live Show: Deep Dive on Microsoft Teams
- Episode 82 – Microsoft Teams with Karuana Gatimu
- Episode 104 – SharePoint Teams with Mark Kashman
- Episode 130 – Microsoft Teams Governance (Part 1)
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.nfo.|
|Mover is a cloud migration company that specializes in moving your company’s files from file servers or cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, and Google, into Office 365. Their patented technology makes Mover the fastest OneDrive file migrator in the world. Moving dozens of terabytes of data a day is a breeze.
Scan, Plan, Migrate, Report. Migrations that don’t suck – with Mover! Visit mover.io for more info.
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|