In Episode 156, Ben and Scott go down a deep, dark hole and discuss some issues with Microsoft Teams screen sharing on MacOS Catalina. After that, they discuss the newly announced Microsoft Team Exploratory license and some impacts to your tenant if you allow trials.
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- Opsgility – Your Cloud enablement partner to help guide your organization through all phases of Cloud migration and adoption
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Apple’s most expensive Mac Pro costs $52,599
- Microsoft Teams and macOS Catalina (10.15) broken screen sharing
- MacOS Catalina and Teams Screen Sharing
- Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux
- Manage the Microsoft Teams Exploratory license
- Manage the Microsoft Teams Commercial Cloud Trial offer
- Episode 82- Microsoft Teams with Karuana Gatimu
- Episode 130 – Microsoft Teams Governance
- Episode 131 – Microsoft Teams Governance (Part 2)
About the sponsors
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT
|As the leading global brand for enabling the Microsoft Cloud, Opsgility’s global Microsoft MVP and multi-certified Cloud Solutions Architect team has authored over twenty MOC Courses, the Microsoft Press Book Implementing Azure Solutions 70-533 and numerous Microsoft Cloud Practice Playbooks for Microsoft Partners. And for a limited time, you can get your team certified in the most exciting cloud business today with a 25% discount off instructor-led training prep courses for Azure and Microsoft 365! Visit https://opsgility.com/MicrosoftCloud to learn more.
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.