In Episode 171, Ben and Scott are joined by Sarah Lean, Microsoft Cloud Advocate, to talk about working from home and some ways to adapt to remote presentations.
- Sperry Software – Powerful Outlook Add-ins developed to make your email life easy even if you’re too busy to manage your inbox
- ShareGate – ShareGate’s industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs
- Office365AdminPortal.com – Providing admins the knowledge and tools to run Office 365 successfully
- Intelligink – We focus on the Microsoft Cloud so you can focus on your business
- Focus Assist
- Present PowerPoint in Microsoft Teams and still see the chat
- Homeworkers rejoice: Microsoft Teams’ customized background feature hides distractions at the press of a button
- Episode 114 – Answering “Why Cloud?” with Sarah Lean
- What is Azure Cost Management and Billing?
- Collab365: GlobalCon 2
About Sarah Lean
Sarah fell in love with technology at an early age and has made it her career. She has a deep and wide-ranging knowledge of a variety of best-in-breed technologies. In recent years she has started to focus and specialize in all things Cloud, especially Microsoft Azure. Sarah joined Microsoft as a Cloud Solution Architect in January 2018 and her focus is on helping organizations with their Data Center Transformations. Within her role, she gets to combine her 13+ years’ experience of managing and designing on-premises environments and her passion for Azure, helping customers start their cloud journey is an ideal role for her.
Sarah is a STEM Ambassador and is hopeful that sharing her story can help inspire the next generation into a STEM career.
In February 2017 Sarah founded the Glasgow Azure User Group, which is a community group that meets every two months and aims to bring together people who are looking to learn and network with their peers.
As well as running a user group Sarah loves to attend other groups and speak at them as well.
About the sponsors
|Sperry Software, Inc focuses primarily on Microsoft Outlook and more recently Microsoft Office 365, where a plethora of tools and plugins that work with email have been developed. These tools can be extended for almost any situation where email is involved, including automating workflows (e.g., automatically save emails as PDF or automatically archive emails that are over 30 days old), modifying potentially bad user behaviors (e.g., alert the user to suspected phishing emails or prompt the user if they are going to inadvertently reply to all), and increased email security (e.g., prompt the user with a customizable warning if they are about to send an email outside the organization). Get started today by visiting www.SperrySoftware.com/CloudIT|
|Every business will eventually have to move to the cloud and adapt to it. That’s a fact. ShareGate helps with that. Our industry-leading products help IT professionals worldwide migrate their business to the Office 365 or SharePoint, automate their Office 365 governance, and understand their Azure usage & costs. Visit https://sharegate.com/ to learn more.|
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|