In Episode 355, Ben and Scott sit down with SharePoint developer extraordinaire Andrew Connell from Voitanos to talk about SharePoint Server Subscription Edition and some changes in SharePoint Framework (SPFX) support. You’ll definitely want to listen in to make sure that you’re falling into the “Pit of Success” for developing SPFX solutions for your on-premises installations of SharePoint.
`Note: We get into the weeds with things like version numbers between SharePoint Server Subscription Edition and the SharePoint Framework. You can use the links below to follow along.
Like what you hear and want to support the show? Check out our membership options.
- Blog Post – SPFx Devs: Beware of the SharePoint SE 23H2 Feature Update
- YouTube – Beware of the SharePoint SE 23H2 Feature Update SharePoint Framework Developers!
- New and improved features in SharePoint Server Subscription Edition
- New and improved features in SharePoint Server Subscription Edition Version 23H2
- Cyberattack protection by default and other enhancements to SharePoint Server – September 2023
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) component upgrades
- Support for SharePoint Framework (SPFx) version 1.5.1
- New Add: Upgrade components in SPFx development with SPSE #9215
- SharePoint Framework v1.5.1 release notes
- Episode 344 – The paradox of choice as a SharePoint Developer with Andrew Connell
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win
About Andrew Connell
Andrew is a web developer who loves to learn new in tech and help others learn! Microsoft has recognized me every year since 2005 with its annual MVP Award. I started teaching in 2007 in just about every way I can. During most of that time, I’ve focused on enterprise platforms like Microsoft Azure & Microsoft 365 including, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
Connect with AC
About the sponsors
|Intelligink utilizes their skill and passion for the Microsoft cloud to empower their customers with the freedom to focus on their core business. They partner with them to implement and administer their cloud technology deployments and solutions. Visit Intelligink.com for more info.|